For over 5 years, University of the Pacific / Bernerd College has partnered with Yoga 4 Classrooms to provide graduate-level semester credits for teachers, educators, administrators and counselors across the nation. Y4C trainings participants can earn up to 3 graduate-level semester credits for each completed course. This professional development opportunity is available to all previous, current and future Yoga 4 Classrooms training participants.
Graduate-level professional development credit is not part of a degree program at University of the Pacific but can be transferred at the discretion of your institution for salary advancement and state licensing requirements. The credits offered are post-baccalaureate, graded, graduate-level semester units of credit, provided directly through the University of the Pacific-Benerd College. They are specifically designed to meet the needs of educators for salary advancement and re-certification. Each graduate-level semester credit/unit is equivalent to 15 hours of academic involvement.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Complete a professional development training with Yoga 4 Classrooms.
Step 3: School IMPLEMENT Leader Training (In person or Live Remote)
2. Register for graduate-level credit with University of the Pacific – Benerd College.
Complete coursework requirements based on and inspired by your learning experience with Yoga 4 Classrooms.
- Register here.
- Upload your Y4C training Certificate of Completion.
- Pay just $62.00 per credit.
- Get up to 6 months to complete your requirements.
3. Earn Graduate-Level Credit on an Official Transcript from University of the Pacific – Benerd College.
Can you earn CE’s, PDP’s, CEU’s with Yoga 4 Classrooms trainings in general? Yes! See FAQ’s for details.
Yoga 4 Classrooms® mission is to empower youth with the skills they need to be healthy, happy and resilient at school, at home and throughout their lives. We provide professional development trainings and research and trauma-informed curricula, resources and consulting to educators, counselors, schools and related organizations who support the social, emotional, physical and cognitive wellbeing of schoolchildren. Our sustainable program and classroom essentials have been been successfully used in thousands of classrooms and schools worldwide resulting in a measurable impact on social and emotional learning, student success and overall climate.
Yoga 4 Classrooms® offers a simple 3-Step Implementation Success Path for Individual Educators or entire Schools or School Districts:
- Professional development training for educators and school professionals: Self-Paced, Live Remote Online, In-Person, or as School In-service Professional Development
- Classroom essentials to support implementation including discounted pricing for schools and non-profit organizations that support schools, students, educators and other school-based professionals
- Optional Advanced School IMPLEMENT Leadership training for school professionals and teams who wish to lead school-wide implementation from the inside, the most sustainable and effective implementation.