REVIEW THE FULL TRAINING DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS HERE.
In this course, Step 1 of our 3-Step Implementation Success Path, you’ll learn how integrating “mindful moments” into the class day can be a simple and effective way to enhance the teaching and learning experience while supporting whole child development, teacher well-being, and a positive and inclusive climate. No equipment or experience required.
Instant Access to the Self-Paced Course includes:
- 18 video-based modules (6 non-contact hours) to be viewed as is convenient for the participant. Upon registration and payment, participant will be emailed access to the digital course content. Participants have an opportunity to ask questions through the ‘contact us’ feature as they work through the course.
- Includes a full-color, illustrated teacher’s guide (PDF)
- LIFETIME ACCESS – Revisit the course videos and materials anytime – access will always be accessible from your account.
- Certificate of Completion provided via email upon successful completion of the online reflection and training evaluation
- Post-Training Bonus Resources
- Eligibility to apply to move on to the Step 3: Advanced School IMPLEMENT Leader Training
- CEs, PDPs may be earned for a variety of professions (see FAQ’s)
- Optional: Earn 1-3 graduate-level credits from the University of the Pacific
Recommended Classroom Essentials:
See Recommended Resources tab above for our recommended classroom essentials to support classroom implementation
Date & Time: ANYTIME
Host & Format: Yoga 4 Classrooms, Online Video Course & Materials
Presenter: Lisa Flynn
Tuition: $149 individual (See Groups tab for group registrations and discounts.)
“Refresher” Attendance: $49, Contact us
Other Upcoming Training Dates & Formats:
LIVE REMOTE via ZOOM, Thursday, November 9 – Host: Yoga 4 Classrooms
Schedule a Private Staff/Group Training:
Please contact us to request a proposal for a private remote or in person training for your group, or to organize for your your group to complete the self-paced course format. Learn more about the Schools / School Districts Implementation Success Path.
$149 pp – 1 to 10 participants, same school/organization
$129 pp – 11 to 19 participants/same school or organization
$109 pp – 20 to 24 participants, same school/organization
25+, please contact us to request a custom quote for your group.
When registering a group, please use the Group Registration Form.
Note: Purchase orders are welcome and can uploaded directly to the registration form.
If using a purchase order for an INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION, please register here.
For a GROUP REGISTRATION with or without a purchase order, please register here.
Recommended Classroom Essentials
Please choose one of the following to supplement the course and support effective, sustainable classroom implementation:
Yoga 4 Classrooms Activity Cards
If you do not already have a copy of the Yoga 4 Classrooms Activity Cards, we recommend purchasing a copy in advance of starting the course so that you have them for reference during the course and for use in your classroom thereafter. Buy now.
Don’t forget to grab the digital-PDF version as well – ideal for remote teaching and learning, making classroom displays, and more.
Classroom Essentials Kit 1
Our most recommended classroom tools to supplement the Yoga & Mindfulness in the Classroom foundational course, Kit 1 includes the Yoga 4 Classrooms Activity Cards above, a Focus Chime and a Breathing Ball – all you need to implement Y4C with ease and impact. Buy now.
Classroom Essentials Kit 2
Kit 2 is recommended for Pre-K and K classrooms, special education, OT, PT, after-school programs and other contexts where teaching and learning take place with a bit more space than is typically available in a traditional classroom setting. Kit 2 supplements the Yoga & Mindfulness foundational course with the essentials from Kit 1 – Yoga 4 Classrooms Activity Cards, Focus Chime and Breathing Ball, PLUS Lisa’s Yoga for Children book, supplemental Yoga for Children-Yoga Cards, as well as the I Grow With Yoga – Yoga Songs for Children MP3 Album (includes bonus PDF with lyrics and movement cues!). It’s everything you need to teach, engage and support your students with yoga and mindfulness! Buy now.