REVIEW THE FULL TRAINING DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS HERE.
In this course, Step 1 of our 3-Step Implementation Success Path, you’ll learn how integrating “mindful moments” into the class day can be a simple and effective way to enhance the teaching and learning experience while supporting whole child development, teacher well-being, and a positive and inclusive climate. No equipment or experience required.
Instant Access to the Self-Paced Course includes:
- 18 video-based modules (6 non-contact hours) to be viewed as is convenient for the participant. Upon registration and payment, participant will be emailed access to the digital course content. Participants have an opportunity to ask questions through the ‘contact us’ feature as they work through the course.
- Includes a full-color, illustrated teacher’s guide (PDF)
- LIFETIME ACCESS – Revisit the course videos and materials anytime – access will always be accessible from your account.
- Certificate of Completion provided via email upon successful completion of the online reflection and training evaluation
- Post-Training Bonus Resources
- Eligibility to apply to move on to the Step 3: Advanced School IMPLEMENT Leader Training
- CEs, PDPs may be earned for a variety of professions
- Optional: Earn 1-3 graduate-level credits from the University of the Pacific
Recommended Classroom Essentials:
See Recommended Resources tab above for our recommended classroom essentials to support classroom implementation
Date & Time: ANYTIME
Host & Format: Yoga 4 Classrooms, Online Video Course & Materials
Presenter: Lisa Flynn
Tuition: $149 individual (See Groups tab for group registrations and discounts.)
“Refresher” Attendance: $49, Contact us
Other Upcoming Training Dates & Formats:
LIVE REMOTE, Tuesday, May 9th, Online via Zoom – Host: Yoga 4 Classrooms
IN-PERSON, Thursday, April 13th, Manchester, NH / Host: UNH PD&T. Register directly with UNH, tuition may vary.
Schedule a Private Staff/Group Training:
Please contact us to request a proposal for a private remote or in person training for your group, or to organize for your your group to complete the self-paced course format. Learn more about the Schools / School Districts Implementation Success Path.