In this course, Step 1 of our 3-Step Implementation Success Path, you’ll learn how integrating “mindful moments” into the class day can be a simple and effective way to enhance the teaching and learning experience while supporting whole child development, teacher well-being, and a positive and inclusive climate. No equipment or experience required.
- Full-color, illustrated teacher’s guide
- Certificate of Completion provided via email upon successful completion of the online reflection and training evaluation
- Post-Training Bonus Resources
- Eligibility to apply to move on to the Advanced School IMPLEMENT Leader Training
- CEs, PDPs may be earned for a variety of professions
- Optional: Earn 1-3 graduate-level credits from the University of the Pacific
Recommended Classroom Essentials:
See tab above for our recommended classroom essentials to supplement the course and support effective, sustainable classroom implementation.
Date: Thursday, April 13, 2023
Registration Deadline: 4/10/23
Time: 9:00am – 3:30pm EST / 8:00am – 2:30pm CST / 6:00am – 12:30pm PST
Host & Format: UNH PD&T; In Person; Manchester, NH
Presenter: Lisa Flynn
Tuition: $179 individual
REGISTER DIRECTLY WITH UNH HERE.
Other Upcoming Training Dates & Formats:
SELF-PACED, Anytime/Ongoing – Host: Yoga 4 Classrooms
IN-PERSON, Monday, February 6th, Portsmouth, NH – Host: UNH PD&T. Register directly with UNH, tuition may vary.
LIVE REMOTE, Tuesday, April 4th, Online via Zoom – Host: Yoga 4 Classrooms
Schedule a Private Staff/Group Training:
Please contact us to request a proposal for a private remote or in person training for your group, or to organize your group to complete the self-paced course. Learn more about the Schools / School Districts Implementation Success Path.